The customer is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in India, and develops a wide-range of infrastructure projects including residential & commercial complexes. To cater to their changing business and customer requirements, the organization chose to migrate to Salesforce as a centralized CRM system.
- Higher operational cost and maintenance involved in integrating 3 systems SAP, Oracle CRM On Demand and Local server to align key business functions in support of sales
- Data redundancy and inconsistency because of multiple applications
- Ability to send rich text emails
- Manual e-mail service & redundant data entry
CRMIT has implemented a highly customized, configurable and scalable Salesforce CRM solution that brought both business and technical benefits. Using these features, the customer was able to easily achieve the distinct requirements.
CRMIT’s consulting group with its vast exposure in large scale Salesforce implementations provided multiple solution approaches to arrive at the best solution that meets the strategic vision and business requirements.
The next requirement was to migrate all of the existing 10,00,000+ Service Request records from the former Oracle CRM On Demand to Salesforce CRM, This activity required an entire span of 15 days. In addition to these, there were almost 200000+ activities which were also moved from the former Oracle CRM On Demand to the new Salesforce instance.
- Email Work Bench solution helped to send rich text email’s with Inline Imaging
- Data Validation ensured accurate and consistent data regardless of the data source
- Access to the entire historical data in one centralized CRM system
- Improved user adoption and increased productivity