The Client is dedicated to engineering and manufacturing pipe solutions for municipalities that demand safe and reliable infrastructure. Today, they leverage market-leading technologies to produce a wide variety of critical solutions for municipal wet infrastructure for clients across the United States and Canada.
- The client’s legacy solution (Verizon Suite) created challenges for their field service operations team
- Resource allocation and mapping of right and specific skilled field technicians was inefficient and not properly executed
- Lack of monitoring of field technicians in real-time with little control over their utilization/productivity
- Absence of Field Service Analytics, obstructing the view into quality of services rendered
- Thorough audit & analysis of the current procedures and issues.
- Collaboration with the client’s field service teams to identify their particular demands and obstacles.
- Salesforce Field Service was utilized to implement all the main processes related to pipe installations, maintenance, and repairs, taking advantage of the platform’s standard out-of-the-box features.
- The ability to review, accept, and receive notifications for service appointments, Check-In and Check-Out from customer sites, and collaborate with technicians, experts, SMEs, and supervisors as needed.
- Dispatcher Console for service managers, providing a comprehensive view of technicians, their availability, and upcoming service appointments via Gantt views.
- Field Service Mobile App for service technicians, complete with an intuitive console that allows them to view and track service appointments, check-in assets to work on, update consumed products, and generate service reports with ease.
- Enhanced Analytics were also implemented, providing a detailed perspective on the efficiency and utilization of field technicians at job sites and on a territory-by-territory basis.