Oracle Fusion CRM in the Cloud
Oracle launched the most advanced CRM in the cloud, Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and introduced Oracle’s enterprise-grade CRM cloud applications in the OOW, 2011. This would bring in a lot of demand as going forward everything would be on cloud, making it more accessible and flexible.
- Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service delivers best-in-class CRM to organizations with the following features:
- Integrates Sales territory management with quota management to help Sales organizations optimize resource allocation.
- Combines customer and product master data information with all CRM processes – a first for cloud based CRM solutions.
- Delivers a consolidated customer center for all CRM business processes that is supported by a common 360 degree view of customer information.
- Helps sales people focus efforts on solutions that the customer needs with white space analysis of targeted customer products.
- Improves lead generation processes by managing customer dialogs with multi-stage campaigns and standardized lead qualification processes.
- Oracle’s enterprise-grade CRM cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS, without the limitations of older SaaS CRM solutions. They deliver the power of Oracle’s most advanced applications in a simple subscription pricing model with no hardware or software requirements.
- Delivers the power of Oracle Fusion Applications in a simple subscription pricing model with no hardware to buy and no software to support.
- Oracle’s Cloud Services are built on Oracle technology and support customers’ choice of deployment models by offering portability between the public cloud, private cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Organizations can start with one module and grow to a full suite over time.