OOW 11 is focused on extreme performance and complete solutions from Oracle ( Hardware + Software)
- On-premise, Cloud, and Hybrid offerings
- Fusion is gaining momentum with several 1000 customers worldwide
- Sun corp is part of Larry’s presentation- Moving to Exadata/Exalogic infrastructure
- Announcement of Exalytics – Extreme performance
- Oracle Enterprise manager has features to monitor and deploy Cloud / On-premise solutions – Several new product announcements.
- Key differentiators compared to Competition: Complete Stack, End to End control, Fusion Middleware, Extreme performance, Built-in analytics.
- CRM Release 20 focus – Mobility, Deeper industry offering support, ATG is becoming part of the CRM roadmap
- Social Capabilities – Offering through Fusion WebCenter interface
- Isales: Looks very interesting and Cool… Addressing Ipad user needs Can be extended with WebCenter to collaborate on CRM objects; it will be part of the R19 innovation pack
- Available with Life sciences – Needs Fusion Middleware
- MobileSales – Now customization is possible; Available on BB/iPhone